Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari has recommitted to freedom of the press, and urged media professionals to wield freedom responsibly, without licentiousness. President Buhari in a statement signed by Femi Adesina, the special Adviser on Media and Publicity, made this statement in Commemoration of the annual World Press Freedom Day, observed globally every May 3rd. While…Read More
- WPFD: AMDF Reaffirms Committment To Press Freedom May 3, 2021
- WPFD 2021: Wield Freedom Responsibly, Buhari Tasks Media May 2, 2021
- Investigate and Punish Culprits Behind the Death of Nigerian Journalist-AMDF November 13, 2020
- 3 Finalists Emerge 2020 AMDF Journalist of the Year Award November 10, 2020
- End Impunity – Provide Justice For Killed African Journalists November 2, 2020
Follow me on Twitter
AMDF's mission is to provide professional support to media, journalists and development communication initiatives.
As a charity and donor-dependent organisation, every information and training we provide is entirely free. With your support (financial and material), we can do more to expand the size of beneficiaries of the programmes.